Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Senior Believers Don't Give up!

Yes, even in your 50s and 60s God still has a calling on your life! Are you walking in the calling? It seems as though when we reach our 50s and 60s, we become stagnant. We dismiss our calling. We think we are too old, or life has passed us by. I see too many older people who give up when they reach a certain age. What is your passion? What are you good at? It is not too late! It is never too late! LIfe can be hard. Trials do come! spouses pass away. Kids grow up and move away. But Jesus never changes. He never leaves us nor forsakes us. The giftings he put within us are still there. He is still with us. He will still help us. He still has a purpose and a destiny for our lives! So pick yourself up and brush yourself off. Let go of the disappointments and see yourself the way God created you to be. You can do it. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

No comments: