Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Meet Carol




My lilfe radically changed as I experienced an encounter with the Lord when I was 21. My future husband, Waymon shared Christ with me at the time. I experienced freedom from worldly strongholds right away. After my conversion, I attended Zion Bible Institute in East Providence, Rhode Island. Upon graduating from Zion, I returned home to marry Waymon and move to Fayetteville, NC where we resided for 22 years. Being involved at Manna Church was a great place to function in my gifts and calling with the women's ministry.


Currently, I lead a Women’s group where women are encouraged through fellowship, teaching, and prayer. My women's group and blog encourages all ladies to pursue the Lord and all He has for them. My goals are to expand and reach many more ladies with the message that all ladies have value and a God given purpose and destiny. My desire is to see women of any age refreshed in their vision to fulfill their life purpose and be released in the gifts God has given them to accomplish their goals.


I live in Charlotte, NC. I am a member of Antioch International Church.

I am a violin instructor. I love teaching my students how to play the violin.

I also enjoy gardening, reading and spending time with my family.

I have just recently been ordained as a minister of the Gospel with "Christians for Messiah Ministries".

No comments: